Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cheers!

Cheers to you all! I'm thoroughly enjoying this Wednesday morning because it's photographing and photo editing day here in the studio. Honestly, this used to be the most unnerving day of the whole make/sell process, but now that I have gotten the hang of it, I find it to be very exciting. As soon as I finish photographing, I rush to the computer, memory card in hand, to see what I've captured on "film".

These yummy dangle earrings will soon be for sale on the new website! The days are winding down to the final reveal. I'm a bit nervous, but more than anything, I'm super excited because there will be lots of new styles to choose from. In the past few days, I've made several sterling chain necklaces with simply eye popping pendants, and gorgeous sterling charm bracelets.

No comments: