Sunday, June 24, 2007

Inspiration Issue #1

L.A. Fashion Week
Here is a little image gathering I've done today. I've decided to do this every so often so that I can actually keep track of my favorite eye candy and go back for reference if I wish. Why didn't I think of this sooner?

All of the images here have something in common, great color combos. The polka dots, above, are actually decals for your wall. They are supposed to peel off easily, which would be great if you are a renter. Find them at Uncommon Goods.

As for me, I am so close now to painting similar dots on the wall in my studio. The colors would be a teensy bit more subdued to go with the current wall color which is a very pale dusty pink.


Here is an image of wrapping paper from Whimsy. Yes! Wrapping paper with a hard core vibe. I love how the colors interact. Analogous colors are my favorite right now because while they are vivid, they aren't screaming loud. Though, screaming loud statements do still hold a special place in my heart.


Same goes for this lovely greeting card, also from Whimsy. I just love stationary. It's kind of my weakness, as are journals with cool covers and pages.

No comments: