Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New Styles

horn bracelet with textured chain
The last couple of days here at YD have been exciting for me. I love to get shipments of new bead and metal supplies. I feel like a kid in a toy store all over again.

choker necklace with Czech lamp work bead and silver studs pendant
I spent most of the day yesterday making a bunch of new necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. These new items are a continuation of what you've seen on the blog lately. They were made in a range of complementary colors, in keeping with the previous formula (IE: the tear drop and glass bead pendants) to be added to my new line.

resin and glass bead bracelet on textured sterling silver chain
Wait! That's not all! I've also made a few new things to keep you on your toes. They will also be part of the limited edition line of colorful and simple designs that I've been so fond of making lately.

I know you are probably getting as anxious as I am by now, but I'm getting closer every day to the big reveal of my new web site! Please hold on just a little longer, folks.

2 comments:

BellaColle said...

Oh, your work is so fresh and classy! can't wait to see your new site.

Mary Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.