Friday, July 20, 2007

Simply Stated

The other day, while at work, I had the urge to make jewelry. Lately, I have been trying to exercise a modicum of restraint when it comes to buying supplies, so instead of buying more, I made do with what I had. What I made were these sterling silver chain and pearl necklaces.(The green glass piece was just thrown in for good measure.)

The holes in the aqua pearls were too small for my wire. Luckily, I was in the right place at the right time. I went right back to the jeweler's bench and drilled bigger holes in each. Thus, a project that would never have been completed was finished. It really comes in handy to have the right tools for the job.

Now, if only I had more chain...

4 comments:

Artifax said...

These are completely cute! And will great with those new tops!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I didn't even know you could widen the holes in the pearls without crakcing them, cool. Love the simple chain with the pearls

Anonymous said...

Yes, these are looking fully. we give it credit.
silver jewelry exporters

Unknown said...

Nice blog with nice post. Keep writing for the same.


really unique silver jewelry