Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cool New Stuff



Here are a couple new necklaces from the Y.D. chain collection. These have been a lot of fun to make. In times past my motto was "more is more", but this season's style has taught me that less really is more. Go figure!

I've been doing a lot of "window shopping" lately and am loving all of the breezy spring clothing out there. I've found that the pink Austrian crystal briolette necklace (top left) would be an excellent complement to the mostly black and white halter dress (top right) from Charlotte Russe.

Also, for some reason the chunky chain and pendant necklace (bottom right) reminds me of ancient times and would be perfect for the Roman inspired halter from Forever 21. The only thing needed to complete a look befitting a goddess would be a pair of strappy metalic sheen, flat sandals.

1 comment:

BellaColle said...

Yes!! very fresh I would say! I have some questions for you!!! Can I convo you on etsy? hope so...