Monday, July 9, 2007


This is one of the toughest posts I've ever had to write. Recently, my husband and I have made some very important decisions for our financial future. We have resolved to devote most of our free time to learning as much as we can about real estate investing, searching for properties, and acquiring them.

We are both very passionate about this pursuit, and have been wanting to do this for quite some time. In the long run, the payoff will be great. Time is as short, as the road is long.


This is why I will be devoting far less time to the business than I had originally intended. Sadly, I will not be releasing the much anticipated web site. Instead, I will continue to put my jewelry up for sale on Etsy. I truly enjoy making YD Jewelry, and sharing it with you. It is not something that I can easily give up, so I will continue to do what I love, albeit on a smaller scale.

1 comment:

A Punkin Card Company said...

I am truly going to cry! Wow, this is a shock!
Best of luck to you.